Both St. Louis Roofing contractor, Tremco Incorporated, and WTI (Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.) are ISO 9001:2008 certified organizations. The is the most strict and rigorous quality certification that can be obtained in this division, and it bolsters the confidence our customers have in our phenomenal service and quality. These qualifications include:
- Using regulated procedures to raise job site productivity and efficiency
- Using systematic reporting to make sure all have current information on project progression
- Defining the tasks and responsibilities of all employees and subcontractors on the job site and making sure they are adhered to
- Lowering change orders and sticking closer to project deadlines by heightening understanding of all project facets
- Conducting comprehensive, continual training, customer satisfaction surveys, and job site inspection and supervision
- Recording project tracking
We instill the importance of quality in even the smallest areas of our business. Both St. Louis Roofing contractor, Tremco Roofing, and WTI management make certain that all employees and subcontractors fully grasp and comply with company standards through training and personal evaluations.
We constantly aim to improve the quality of our roofing services and products, gauging our success through continual customer satisfaction surveys and keeping regularly updated records of total quality and overall customer value based on individual projects. We have also created an in-house database that records all precautionary and remedial actions taken since 1996, when we earned our ISO certification.